Wednesday, November 25, 2009

About the Doctor

The appointment today went well and found that she has a ear infection coming on. They gave her some antibiotics to prevent it from getting too bad.Also they didn't like the fact that she hadn't gained any weight so up goes her calories back to 30 to see if that gets her that wonderful baby chunk that babies are suppose to have. Other than that, She has a little cold that should go away within the next few days, it hasn't gotten into her lungs....which is good, it has stayed in her nose.

I hope everyone ha a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I know that my family has a lot to be thankful for...to put it in a nut shell, our son Dylan, for being the best big brother that Lilly could ever have. Thankyou to CHW staff for keeping Lillyann safe especially James Tweddell, Nancy Ghanayem, the nursing staff and Therapists.

I am thankful to our family... their continued support mentally, emotionally, and finacially. Also for you, my extended family, friends, Heart families if it wasn't for you, this year would have been a lot worse.

Heart families....Ellie, Ben, Caden, Ash, Gabbie and all of the rest I didn't mention Thank you I hope you see all you can be thankful for wether in CHW or at home. Be strong and thank you!

To our soldiers, I am thankful for you too! For keping America a place of freedom and dreams that and come true... come home safe!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Lilly and family. I like checking your blog to see that you are doing okay. I love the way you decorated the place! I think you are setting the bar higher on blog appearance. We better get on ours!!
    Melissa and I think of you all often and hope that you have a great holiday season.

    David and Melissa

    ReplyDelete