Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 17th 2009

Yesterday we started her Goodstart formula and she seems to take it better and it doesn't need to be so hot. So farshe hasn't taken more than she has from the Portagen/Progestamil... which is strange being that the Goodstart should taste better overall?! Lilly is still taking around 30ccs an hour, which it turn, she gets her 90ccs every three :) If that is the way she wants to do it,.... fine with me!

Also yesterday I went down to try to get some assistance with our heating bill.... it went up 100 dollars this last month. We actually qualify for some federal which will help us out a bit this winter! God knows we could all use as much help as we can this season!  i went with my mother to the courthouse and ten we did some mother/daughter bonding which was nice....we don't get that too often lately with all our stuff going on. We even did a Mary Kay makeover!!! We had so much fun!!! Thanks Mom!

Today Lilly's nurse is coming over and I am a little concerned with what she will say about Lilly's cold. Lilly hasn't ran a fever at all but she has a terrible cough and runny nose. I listened to her lungs and they sounded fine to me I just hope that they sound fine to her also. I would recommend  a stethiscope to anyone who has a child with "concern"!! It has been a comfort for me and if I think shesounds different, I take her in!!!
Anyway,I got or family pictures back and they will be going out within the next two weeks or so expect an early christmas card from me because they will have the pictures in them as well....less postage yeah I'm a little cheap LOL!

I am truely blessed and everyday I thank all of you for the prayers that hav came our way! Please continue to pray for Ellie, Gabby and Ash and for their parents to continue to stay strong!!

1 comment:

  1. I think about you guys everyday and always read about how things are going. I miss you guys SOOOOO much!!!!!!! I'm glad to hear that things are going good for the most part, and I'm sorry to hear that you guys all have colds...ah, gotta love the Wisconsin weather! LOL. Well hunnie, you take care and give the munchkins kisses for me! I love you all and I send my warmest wishes and all the love in the world! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete