Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Day In The Eyes of a Heart Mom

Another day has come and gone. Lilly's nurse came out and was a little skeptical about Lilly's weight being down....again! She is hoping that she will eventually get over the 6 kilo mark within the next month. I don't know what to think really.... she eats, poops, and sleeps, well, I guess she does play more since she has been home; a big brother will do that for you! LOL!!
Amanda, our birth2three administrator came over to check on her progress. It was hard to focus with the other kids yelling and playing over-head "literally", but we got it done. She was happy with what she has accompished and is not pushing her too hard to go forward until she is ready.... until I am too!
I took Dylan to the doctors office today and while we were there I saw a baby about Lilly's age. I smiled at her mother knowing that her child will more than likely never know the emotions that I had and sometimes, like then, still do! Seeing the little girl crawling around on the floor, pulling herself up onto the chairs, I felt sad. Sad that Lilly is behind and that MY BABY, MINE had to go through all that she has and more to come that she doesn't even realize. Then the anger hit.... not only about Lilly, but all of the other kids all over that go through tough ordeals in their lives and realized that it is not fair! Finally a sense of belief, hope and love, that my child is a miracle!! She was sent to my life not to anyone else, just me!
Please continue to pray for Ellie and Gabby, Ash to keep fighting to get well and stong. And of course Caden to keep up the growing and continue to get strong and smile. I Love you all and thankyou!!

No comments:

Post a Comment