Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Cardiologist check-up

This afternoon Lilly has  check-up with her cardiologist. She needs an ECHO and a possible EKG to check her heart funtion, it is only routine,but with her heart not being a great as they would have liked,they want to be safe. I don't think she is feeling very well today... she is not sleeping well and hs been unusually fussy.
As for my home.... back to normal! Also the PT/Speech Therapist is coming along with her Hme Nurse.What a BIG day jammed packedfull of fun and excitment!!!!
The Harper kids left this morning, they were SO happy to see their Dad and knowing that they were going hme to their home wih their toys! I was happy to have them, BUT it is nice to have my home back!!
I will update with what the doctor says...  

No comments:

Post a Comment