Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time well spent...

Over the last month that Lilly has been home I have been thinking of a way to spread awareness of HLHS. So, I've spent the last few days on this video... the buffering is a little off but it is cute all the same! I hope that everyone likes it, some of the photos  are a tiny bit graphic, but not too bad ( I don't think.....but then again look what we have seen right.... LOL!)
Please continue to pray for the CHW kids! Gabrielle may just be going "H" soon.... pray for that to stick as well! Also Ben Meert's BEN efit is coming up on the 6th in Green Bay please support their family as well. You can click on his link from here to learn more about it!!

God Bless! Because I truely am!!

If the movie link doesn't work  click here
http://picasaweb.google.com/geslerfamily/Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment