Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!!!?!?!

Well, Lilly's appointment went well even though it took 3 hours! Lilly started to get tired and did not want to cooperate with the ECHO or the EKG! We didn't even attempt the EKG because she was so upset. Dr. Dietz, the cardiologist, said that her heart function wasn't the greatest but she wasn't too worried. Also she hadn't retained any more fluid building up and we are going to me extra cautious over the next three weeks because she will start "normal" formula on the 16th!

I think that the whole family is coming down with a cold! Lilly, Dylan, and I are stuffed up and sore throat. Paul actually said he was feeling kinda lousy too. I hope that it turns out to be nothing and maybe it is just the dry air... a few more days and we will feel fine!

On another family note, Paul went up north hunting for the weekend leaving me with the kids alone.... it IS the last bow hunting weekend so I figured.... 'what will it hurt'! Today on the first evening hunt, Paul shot a Doe!! Meat for My Freezer!!!  It is actually the first deer this year out of his family, let me just say that he is VERY excited and called me before the hunt was over! GO HUNNY!!

I am VERY blessed and please pray for the extended family in Milwaukee still struggling!

1 comment:

  1. Dear cute, precious Lillyann. Boy are you cute! Sounds like you had an eventful appointment and a week from now you will be on yummy food. Yeah for Lillyann. I hope the Gesler family starts feeling all better soon, and Lillyann continues to get stronger everyday. I'm so happy your home!! Love Baby Caden ;-)

    ReplyDelete