Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Doctor Visit

Today Lillyann was droppedoff at Great-Grandma Baker's house so Dylan and I could do some shopping! (Thanks Grandma!) Lilly's Birth 2 Three Director, Amanda, signed my family up for a program called 'Warm the Children'. Warm the Childen is a great program where area businesses such as Kohls, JC Penney, Shopko, ect donate clothing for families that are either struggling or have had a rough year. A member met Dylan and I at Kohls and away we went! Little did I know that Kohls allowed $100 per child and we pretty much got new wardrobes for them....p.j's, outfits, socks and undies for Dlan (Hope he uses them soon!!)  They even encouraged us to get bigger size coats and clothes for them!!! What a GREAT help... THANK YOU KOHLS!

After me and Dylan's shopping spree, I noticed Lilly was coughing more and was very irritable, concerned, I calle her at home nurse. Lourie was here after 5pm calling her doctor making sure shehad an appointment for tomorrow afternoon! Lilly is a little weasy and sounds "different" to Lourie... she is hoping that it is just a virus that Lilly ha and is not due to the formula or somethng worse.
So I will update tomorrow and let everyone know how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment