Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Crazy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving at my parents.....Holidays at my parents are always interesting! Something ALWAYS happens for example, this year the dogs got into a huge fight, my mom tried to break them up with a hard-boiled egg in her hand.... you can imagine what happened to the egg :). Then Their little dog had a puppy way too early and it ended the night on a sad note. The food.....wow I always eat way too much!! Thanks Mom and Mike for another Thanksgiving I will never forget.
Lilly was up in weight a little, 5.35kg! I know it's hardly anything but I'll take it being she hadn't gained anything since she got home!! She can sit up by herself now, it may just be for 30 seconds or so....until she realizes no one is holding her up!! She is even eating food, mashed potatoes and smashed stuffing are her favorites. Needless to say she ONLY wants food now and only takes her bottle when she is tired, so most of her daily formula is overnight now.
I started MaryKay to get me out of the house away from the kids and so I can have ADULT time which has been great. I just started but I am having fun already and the women I work with are amazing. Hey it wouldn't hurt if I made a few bucks here and there either.
Dylan is doing well, trying to get him potty trained as fast as we can. Everytime he goes potty in his diaper, he breaks out so bad that the doctor gave us some steriod cream to put on it. He is ready, just lazy! I know when he is ready he will do it w are just pushing a little harder.
My prayers continue to go out to our friends and extended family down south... we are truely blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the excitment of holidays at your mom and Mike's house! I miss the crazy, chaoticness of that household as well as all of you! I hope that everything is well, I miss you all and love you all very much! Give the munchkins smooches for me!!

    ReplyDelete