Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does These Doctors EVER End?!?

Lilly, yesterday morning, was running a temp of 102 degrees and then again at 6am. By 8 her temp was starting to climb again so I called Megan...(Dr. Forster's nurse) and beingthat  had to bring her in for another synergyst shot, she told me to bring her in.
At least Lilly had gained 12 grams this week! She still had a little fever when we got there so with the tests we went.... Blood, X-ray and urine, so far they are coming back negitive, but her White cells are up. The doctor thinks......hopes that is a bacterial infection because if we cant find a reason for the fever, it may be someting internal that they are not seeing now. I should know by this afternoon what is going on. She is still feeling crummy! She was up most of the night and is sleeping about 15 minutes at a time.  I hope I canget some rest now that she IS sleeping!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment