Monday, December 7, 2009

WONDERFUL WISCONSIN WEATHER!!

Man doesn't winter come fast it seems like just last week it was warm enough outside to just wear a sweatshirt....Oh Wait... IT WAS. Now down to mid 20's during the day I regret taking the kids anywhere and I have to start my truck at least 15 minutes early (I hate that, I always find myself running late because of it). And on top of that it means more chance of one of us getting sick and sharing it so well. I really do love this time of year though! All the family gets together and has a good time, I just wish Christmas could be in July or even April for that matter at least I wouldn't freeze! I will never get use to the cold!
Lilly seems to be doing better! It must have been just a bug (knock on wood) but she still has a runny nose...poor thing. She is still slowly gaining weight and Dr. Forster has said to let her eat either bottle or real food. She has been loving that! Mashed Potatoes, Gerber melts, cheese sauce, although real bananas are her fav. so far!
Dylan has been crawling into her crib in the mornings at "reading her stories" :) I don't know if I should punish him or take a picture?! He is learning tht she needs her space, she now has her bubble that he CAN'T cross or else she screams bloody-murder. Being that "Chris-er-mis",as he says, is comming her is getting excited for Santa and the raindeer, even though he thinks that we should shoot them because they're deer and he loves venison! He wants a train and I keep telling him that maybe Santa will bring him one.
Me... I have started a Mary Kay so if you need any e-mail me ; ). I figure that it gives me ADULT time which I find myself craving more and more. It is amazing how much I am having just being with positive women  and hey if I can make a few extra bucks.....YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment