Saturday, October 24, 2009

Winter is here!!


more interested in the toys than the pumpkin

doesn't he look so excited!


" What's in there?!?!"


Today we let my sister-in-law take the kids to her parents for a while! Oh my word, I am so nervous! I know I shouldn't be because she is a nurse and so is her mom, I still am! I know she will be fine.

It snowed here all day yesterday and while Lilly was sleeping, Dylan ad I were able to go and play! It was alot of fun being able to throw snowballs at eachother and build a little snow man. Then Paul took him on the four-wheeler to play around.... they both came back soaked!! We also carved a pumpkin last night, it wasn't very good but we still had fun! It has been nice to actually do things with the kids together this week.
The whole house is doing much better health wise! Paul is still a little sick....coughing is about it.
I am SO thankful that we got her home before this stuff started!

No comments:

Post a Comment