Monday, October 26, 2009

The weekend's over!!

We ha a exciting weekend! While my sister-in-law took he kids,I had the idea that I wanted to rode the horse..... until in got spooked and I went flying about 30 feet into the corn field and messed up my back! Then my brother, David, his two kids and girlfriend came over to help put tarps on our garage and do a little drinking. Andrea, my brother's girlfriend, got Lilly laughing for around 1/2 hour..... it was the cutest thing ever.
Sunday we had a family birthday and everyone wanted to see Lilly. Everyone was so happy that she was home and doing well.....until we got home that night! It was late so I was laying Lilly down and hooking her up to her feed pump that when I laid her down, her extension got stuck on my shirt and out it came. She only cried about a minute and then was laughing and talking as we drove to our local hospital. They managed to get it back in and talked a doctor at another clinic to do a contrast on her. All they did was put some barium though her G-tube to make sure it was placed right. We didn't get home until 1am this morning!! Other than that, everything is going well and the family is doing well

No comments:

Post a Comment