Monday, October 19, 2009

She's Home

After 102 days in CHW Lilly was finally sent home Friday! It has been an interesting time home just trying to get organized and back to our normal routine. But, I think we are starting t move forward. Dylan is getting used to having to share our attention with his younger sister and is "helping" out with everything from cleaning to throwing away diapers. I thank God every day for sending me two WONDERFUL children.
Paul seems to be adjusting well to having a full house again.... so am I for that matter! Lilly goes in Tuesday to start getting her immunizations and then Friday she will see her cardiologist up here. We are planning on her seeing a cardiologist in Milwaukee, but, we didn't want to go back down so soon!
Mentally, Lilly is ahead of her age with smarts... but, when it comes to milestones that include using her core, she is behind.. she will get there I have no doubts!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I was so happy to read that you got to bring Lillyann home!! I hope you and Paul enjoy settleing back into a normal type of routine. Sounds like Dylan is going to be a great big brother. Lillyann is lucky to have Dylan as a big brother because as the the years go on he is going to be her hero as well as her protector.
    We are so happy for you.

    David, Melissa, and Caden

    ReplyDelete