Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I am sorry that the posts have been rare lately. It has been so crazy with Christmas and working that when i do have the time, I am just so beat down that I am unable to write or update you.

November and Thanksgiving was pretty uneventful...thankful that we have all pretty much been healthy and hospital free. It made me realize where we were a short year ago. We did manage to take some family pictures ( after two different attempts...thank you Sears) and got some really good ones. My poor Blazer broke down, of course on the coldest day of the year so far, and I missed a few days of work and then the runny nose sickness cost me a few more days off.

December was very crazy with the Holidays and family gatherings approaching. In mid-December, Lillyann had a weight check...17 pounds!! Can you believe it? I know that I couldn't! We have not even used her G-tube more than twice in the last three months. And the kicker, two days before Christmas, I lost my job. I knew that it was coming but it still does not make you feel any better.

On Christmas the kids made out like spoiled bandits.. what you would all expect! We went if for Synergist (sorry if the spelling is incorrect) which Lilly will get monthly until Spring to prevent any respiratory bugs.

As for the New Year, we have four appointments in January 2011 a few for a doctors check-up and a GI check along with the attempt to do an ECHO. They will attempt to do one without sedation here at our local office, but if she doe snot allow it, they will do a sedated ECHO in Marshfield Wisconsin. This ECHO is so important as this will give us a better idea of how her heart is working and if any medications need to be adjusted.

We pray for all of our heart kids and families  daily and hope that everyone has a happy and healthy New Year to come. A big and warm wish to the Smith Family for their Baby number two!!! Hope that you enjoy the pictures!
Kix works wonders for quiet kids!
this picture wasn't planned. Just started snapping them
Dylan being Dylan

Cute as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment