Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Date Has Been Set!

Monday, January 31st, Lillyann will be admitted into the Marshfield Clinic in Masrshfield. At 7:45 Am she will be sedated and the G-tube will then be removed!! They say that there will be no stiches, only Tums will be used to "suck-up" the acid until she is fully healed. An Echo will also be done along with some blood tests for her Genetic study. I am a little nervous as Lilly has not been sedated for a long time. Now that she is older, I know that this will be hard not only for the nurses, but mostly for me. I am confident that she will come out of this even more crazy that what she is going into it.
We actually opted to have her sedated to ensure that she would be in no pain and we could get a really good Echo after the G-tube is removed. I will be sure to update everyone when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment