Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nothing has changed

Dylan's B-day is right around the corner! I can't believe that he will be three years old on Saturday!! I feel as though nothing has changed. I'll explain:
*He is still my baby~ sometimes I swear he cries more than Lilly. The puppy tries to play with him and he insists that he was trying to bite him.
*He is still very comforting~ I can be having a bad day and he will give me a hug and say "I love you Momma". That, and anytime Lilly is crying he is the first one there telling her it's okay.
*He is STILL NOT potty trained~ Need I say more.
*still loves anything that goes fast~ snow mobile, four-wheeler, sled behind the snow mobile and four wheeler. yeah I am waiting for a broken bone or stitches....his pediatrician thought he would get them by 2 years and still none yet. He is a brick sh*t house!!!
Last but not least still loves to hang out with Daddy and Uncle Chris~ They can always get him dirty and are always doing something fun!

 But looking back I know that he is growing into the BEST big brother any girl could ever have. For example, the puppy attempted to sneak one of Lilly's plastic blocks into his crate. Dylan noticed and first punched Koda, took the toy away and yelled.."THIS IS MY WILLYS TOY AND YOU CAN"T CHEW ON IT!!!" then slammed the door to the crate closed! Oh and yes Dylan calls his sister 'willy'!

Lilly and Dylan both have Doctors appointments tomorrow morning for a 3 year physical and then a final Synergist shot of the year!!! I'll let everyone know how it goes. On a final note please continue to pray for our friends the Potter's! Ellie has had a rough year and is not out of the woods yet.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...what a great big brother Dylan is to "Willy"....too cute. So great to get the updates. Wish Dylan a Happy Birthday from the Smith's (even though he has only met us once)....we think of your family always!!! Stay strong Lillyann.... love, The Smiths ;-)

    ReplyDelete