Monday, March 8, 2010

Elizabeth Potter needs prayers!

Lilly went to the ER tonight. Nothing major vomitting and diarrea, they are more concerned about her getting dehydrated. I am concerned though....she can't afford to loose any weight! Heart looks great and her O2 stats are high 80's to low 90's!! I am taking her in tomorrow to see her Pediatrician to get her all checked over.
Bigger news! Elizabeth Potter, who I have spoke about before, needs prayer urgently! She is holding on....so is her parents Gilda and Dave! Please send some extra prayers for them tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. Lillyann....I think another pep talk is needed. Too bad I'm not closer to come check in on ya. I'm just waiting to hear about the pediatrician appointment and hoping your recovering fast! Get better sweetbaby :-) Love Caden

    Prayers, and more prayers for the Potter family.

    ReplyDelete