Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We are home!

They didn't do a whole lot at CHW just hooked her up and fed her. Ohhh real hard!! Lilly has been home since Sunday night, sorry I haven't posted but I do what i can! She has been a little crab since the recent CHW visit.....crab is an under statement! At least she is now gaining at home up to 5.41kg (11.9 lbs) this morning ;).
I took her in yesterday for another synergist shot which went well. Dylan also had the pleasure of going too. Found out this morning his urine test came back with a positive UTI (urinary tract infection) yeah me....YEAH him right, how many meds do they think I need in my house!!
Lilly will be seen everyother month in Milwaukee with Dr. Michele and then on the off month she will be seen here with Dr. Dietz. The doctors at CHW are concerned about her leaky tricuspid valve (click here for info) and are estimating a Fontane in Nov 2010. Is it just me or does that seem like it is right around the corner!!
Anyway I will let you know more when I do. Love you all and thankyou for the prayers!
Naomi
P.S. besides keeping your prayes sending to the Potter family, here is a pic of our friend Andy Wahl, he has been Lilly's Transport Guy since we started!!! Thanks Andy for the visit while we were there.


Lilly doesn't get the Copter, she better than that....she gets the plane!!


Dawn Nurse Practioner


Lilly at home 1st time enjoying her bath

No comments:

Post a Comment