Sunday, January 17, 2010

Adapting to change

Lilly and I are in Marshfield, and boy is it ALOT different than what I am use to!! The doctors and nurses are very nice, but I have needed to put in my two cents a few times already. She did have a beautiful hand painted room though! I guess that I just got spoild in Milwaukee and I need to remember not to have the same expectations as I did there.
The Ronald House here is smaller and very "homey" atmosphere. There are only 10 rooms and a shared bathroom (a little too much for me) but I am managing. The guests here are the same though, friendly and craving another mom to talk too! I have already met some great families....one of which I will ask for prayers for, Dominic, he is a young boy with a tumor in his brain that can not be operated on. He is doing better but a few prayers would never hurt, right!
Lilly has a bunch of things lined up for tomorrow, some of the items on our agenda are as followed: Upper GI, swallow study, ultrasound of her brain (don't ask it is weird I know!), a child psycologist, and some misc. stuff! Fun for us! I will let everyone know how she is doing when I get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment