Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Pics

I just wanted to post these new pictures of the kids yesterday. We all are having so much fun being outside, it has done wonders for Lilly with eating and sleeping. With Lilly's Reglan medication (for increasing her appetite) has been great for her feeds as well (she is getting about 750ccs per day)
Taking a snooze
Before
After: SHE LOVES SAND!!
Paul attempting to get Dylan's kite up
                                                              My baseball star
other than that things are still going well. I need to get Lilly in to see a dentist (her teeth cam in faster than expected) which we will do May 10th. It was fun trying to get a dentist that would take her because she is considered "high risk". I can't wait for the Parent's Day at childrens on May 22nd! I am hoping to see some old friends and meet some new ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment