Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's new!

There has been so much going on this past month, I thought I would update everyone. Dylan and Lilly are at a sitter's while I am at work and they are loving every minute of it. They have two other kids, sand box, pool, you name it....plus, other kids' toys are ALWAYS better than yours (even if you have the same one at home). Lilly has taken 'steps' one here, one there! Mostly when she thinks you're not looking☺. Her speech is still behind so starting the end of the month a speech therapist is coming out (one who works with Speeking, not eating (like the one she sees now). She can say about three or four words, Mama, Daddy, Yeah, and the occational word we make out for something.
Lilly's weight is still a concern, we are still struggling for the 16 pound mark. Her intake orally has dropped drastically and her overnight feeds are slowing as well. We can not seem to keep it all down! We have a cardiologist appointment in Chippewa Falls tomorrow to try to dig a little deeper into the problem. An ECHO is scheduled, if they can not get a good one, we will go to Marshfield for sedation. There has been talk also of an Endocrine study (hormone study) I have done some research and this sound like it could be an issue, but we will have to do the tests to know for sure.
Tuesday, is Lilly's Gastric doctor. All should go well here, I LOVE the new Mini one button!!
Other than that, Today is Me and Paul's 5 year Anniversary and we are going strong! My job is great! I am enjoying my kids more and get time to play with them....actually play, I use to WATCH them play, now I can be part of the fun.
Please pray for our heart families, the one's who need it and also the one's who do not. Count your blessings daily and thank God for the greatness in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment