Saturday, February 6, 2010

CHD AWARENESS WEEK!

This week is both of celebration and awareness! I would love for everyone during this week to wear a red something....anything in memory of the wings earned, hearts healed, and the future hearts to come. Spread the word!! Something small or something large you decide, just know that whatever you do you are making a difference to at LEAST one person.... and if they pass the awareness on, we can change the world!

Overall, sorry for the change of subject, everything is going good here. Dylan is actually having his 1st ever sleep over. Yep it's 10 PM and their watching Thomas the Train! Oh well they're having fun! Lilly is SLOWLY gaining, but I'll take it! I have found unless I am home all day, all week, it is hard to push the feeds during the day and if I run the pump too fast at night, it comes up anyway. All-in-all...GOOD.

God bless to all of us whose children earned their wings, going through pain, those healed and future heart kids!
Continue to pray for Elizabeth, Ben, Gabbi, Caden, and (oh my I could go on all night) Let's just say all of our heart babies and kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment